Seeking Connectivity, Australia
Who Are You?
- Name: Duncan Rawlinson
- Age: Getting Older All The Time
- Enjoys: Freedom, Coffee, Mixtapes, and Taking Photographs
Yours Truly, Black Rock City
What Is This Website About?
I post things about being happy, having fun, photography, travel, and whatever else piques my interest. Maybe you’ll find some of it interesting too.
Distractions While Trying To Work, Crowdy Bay Australia
Dorothy And I
We are location independent nomads. That means we travel pretty much all the time and we work as we go. People think we’re always on holiday because they don’t understand the idea of separating your location from the way you obtain resources.
These days Dorothy and I are in Toronto. Before Toronto we we’re in the 1000 Islands. Before that we we’re in London England. Prior to London we we’re traveling around North America in our RV. Before that we we’re in Australia for almost a year. Prior to that the Phillipines and before that most of Western Europe. This is getting ridiculous. You get the idea, we move around a fair bit.
Dorothy and Duncan, Burning Man 2013
My Other Sites:
Let’s Be Internet Friends:
- Email: DuncanRawlinson@gmail.com
- Twitter: @thelastminute, @FridayMixtape, @PhotographyIcon
- Facebook: Facebook.com/DuncanRawlinson
- Google Plus: Duncan.co/+ (My Google Profile)